WHAT WE OFFER
L&F House elegantly welcomes you both physically and spiritually. It is an ideal, special place to take a break from daily routines, where you can regenerate and rediscover your center of gravity. It is also ideal for those of you who are going through a period of great emotional stress (a separation, bereavement, a serious medical diagnosis, a firing, a burn out, a career change, a gender reassignment, a coming out, etc.).
Spiritual, psychological and psychotherapeutic support is assured during your stay, if requested or desired.
We also offer seminars and courses (approx. 15-20 hours) on specific topics, with specialists, artists and professionals from around the world. Some of our recent courses:
- Processing grief (“Leave and retake” – a psychosynthesis approach)
- Separation and divorce (how to deal with a new situation and benefit from lessons in positivity)
- Diagnosis: Cancer! (How to deal with a disease – myself and my family)
- Change management (keys to successful change – desired or imposed)
- Taking your life back (keys to decision-making at a crossroads)
- Coming out (keys to find the courage to be yourself and to love whom you want)
- Self esteem (keys to improve and increase)
- Communication (elements to improve efficiency and efficacy)
- Technological detox (how to survive at least 48 hours without your smartphone)
- Yoga classes
- Relaxation and sophrology classes
- Cooking classes (beginner and advanced)
- Photography classes (beginner and advanced)
- Styling classes (I’m changing my look)
- Cafés philosophiques (with famous and less than famous guests who have much to discuss about their professional and private lives)
The location can also be reserved for private events, work interviews or confidential meetings. We guarantee maximum privacy.
Daily cleaning service.
Breakfast included. Half board available on request.
Guests may use gardens and swimming pool.
Free parking available.
As we do not have services dedicated to children available, and in order to create a quiet and reserved ambience in which little ones may not feel comfortable, we recommend our guest house to adults only.
Pursuant to Portuguese law, animals are not allowed, with the exception of guide dogs.